Firefly Ravine dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Just gonna put this post here, if Zephyr isnt welcome feel free to delete the post and message me. :) Also, feel free to skip if need be, he's only here for the same purpose of bodyguarding. 

Zephyr had heard Caiaphas's call, and hurried towards it. He showed up sorely late though, and walked in just in time to hear the other alphas outrageous demand. SEADOG, filling another packs caches? What the hell was going on here? He stopped just behind his alphas' flanks, making it clear he was part of the sanctuary and one more wolf to defend if need be. He stayed silent and neutral, only the twitching of his tail ears and lips betrayed his anger. He needed to remember he was no longer in charge, of himself or the wolves surrounding him. He was not home, leading his pack, he was a subordinate of the two he stood behind now. The tall, well-built ebony male wasn't sure if Depp and Sen would appreciate his support or scold him away, but he was willing to take that chance. He was a warrior, a protector, and it would be against what he believed in to leave now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed - by Zephyr Maverick - April 12, 2016, 05:50 PM