Phoenix Maplewood But in his car or in his arms a dream can mean anything
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
It's sort of hard to PP since it's two against one and Luke would kill Reek, so I just left this super open and ended it with Reek managing to run off. You can decide your own injuries lol. I assumed Reek got some bites in.

The black wolf stood no chance. Luke landed the first blow and as soon as Reek retaliated against him, the white wolf's packmate joined in. It did not take long, the battle was quick and heated, and blood was drawn not only from the traitor but from Luke himself. Reek never managed to latch on to his throat, but his fangs slashed open Luke's cheek and marred the smooth flesh of his muzzle. But Luke was undeterred and bloodthirsty in his rage.

He would have went for the kill, but Reek, on the defensive for his life, was able to keep his feet and take the one, the only, and the incredibly short opportunity that arose for him to slip free of both attackers. He made a hasty retreat, and the white wolf tore after him, only to grind to halt as the brief gap between predator and prey allowed a single rational thought to spark in his mind. Perhaps this is not what Saena would want, and he darkly felt that perhaps this was a more rewarding triumph than killing the beast anyway.

"Everything you turned your back on is now mine!" He hollered after Reek, maliciously hoping that those words would pierce the wolf's skull and lodge in his brain, an endless torment, like an out of reach tick between one's ears.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But in his car or in his arms a dream can mean anything - by Luke - April 12, 2016, 07:34 PM