Silver Moraine I took a pill in Ibiza
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
After that rather haunting field of emptiness and strange mounds, Teagan decided to head away from the coast for a while and began moving eastwards. He didn't have a particular destination in mind - when did wanderers ever have a definite destination anyways - but it didn't matter to him anymore. He had, after all, practically given up on joining a pack, not only because of the fact that the few packs he'd joined before arriving here and mistrusted him for his coyote heritage but also because he didn't feel like committing to a gang of strangers anymore; he didn't feel like fitting into a traditional hierarchy suited him at all. Teagan loved his freedom and if he was to be an outcast to achieve it, then so be it. 

"Apparently, the east is the north," Teagan remarked to himself, staring at the moraine. "Mom must've been mistaken when she taught me the directions." Right. He was officially descending into a new level of boredom if he was cracking bad mom jokes to himself, alone, practically in the middle of nowhere with no other creature to be found. Or so he thought.

Out of the corner of his eye, the coywolf caught a glimpse of fiery red and stiffened. Black, leathery nostrils inhaled deeply and sure enough, he was met with the scent of a wolf, a female, a potential threat to his lively existence. It'd been sometime since he'd talked to another of his species, which was why, despite the wariness that plagued him now, he began approaching her, slowly and cautiously. He would have thought that the wolf would've noticed him and did something about it for now, but she remained motionless, and so he kept approaching.

Only when he was several feet away, did he stop and observe with gleaming, green eyes. "Oh, look at our sleeping beauty," he murmured to himself, his lips curving to form his trademark smirk as his now, mischievous gaze, took in the sight of her panting and watched as drool trickled from her mouth. "Wonder what kind of dream you're having, naughty little princess," he said softly, not wishing to wake her up, the sight of her sleeping causing him way more amusement than it should've.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
I took a pill in Ibiza - by Wildfire - April 12, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Teagan - April 12, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Luke - April 13, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Wildfire - April 13, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Luke - April 14, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Wildfire - April 14, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Luke - April 16, 2016, 06:11 PM