Larksong Grotto There's a struggle coming
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
A laugh. It was a simple thing, but Reek hadn't heard such a sound from Tavi since things were good... well, goodish. "I'll take what I can get," he replied jokingly. A wide, boyish grin spread across Reek's face in response, but as Tavi's expression darkened, his smile faltered. While the joy in Reek's face was not wiped clean, his expression was a broken thing: imperfect. There was then a silence. Reek used this moment of quiet to move closer to Tavi -- as if closeness would be some sort of comfort in the way it was to Reek himself.

From her lips passed another apology. He shook his head and replied weakly, "Please don't." It was Reek who felt the need to apologize: it had been solely his doing in unintentially ruining Tavi's life. In a way, Reek felt as if all he touched turned to lead before his very eyes. He felt guilty, and while he could not prevent Tavi's fall, he wished to pad it as best as possible. 

Can't do this. He couldn't discern the meaning behind her words: wether it was about the attempt at humor or their relationship in general. Either way, it made Reek's heart sink. "What can I do Tav? What can I do to make you smile agian?" That's all he wanted. Seeing the effects of his actions -- the wolves he had hurt -- it affected Reek deeply. Possesing the soul of clown, all Reek wanted to do was bring laughter, but he felt as if all he did was take it away.
Messages In This Thread
There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 11, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 11, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 11, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 12, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 12, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 12, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 13, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 13, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 13, 2016, 04:32 PM