Larksong Grotto There's a struggle coming
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
He heard her. The sinking sensation in his gut further deepened and Reek felt heavy— awkwardly shaped like a large, clay brick. Her gaze turned upward and met his in a quick embrace. There, he could see the fear in Tavi's eyes, and in turn, she could probably see his. Truthfully, Reek wanted the same things Tavi did. A hard reset, however, he knew this was impossible. "I'm so sorry," he said, mirroring her own apology himself. This entire situation had been his fault -- it had simply snowballed into a disaster under Reek's unasuming nose.

Having never been much of a comforter, Reek found these situations difficult. However, he cared for Tavi, and seeing her hurt deeply affected the patchwork man. "I know this is hard on you," he continued. "It's hard on me too." This much was evident from the lines that had been etched into Reek's brow. "You can be scared, it's okay to feel what you're feeling."  He felt, in some way, Tavi needed validation. 

His head drooped, ears splaying back. "But, you're not alone Tav." Of course, Reek was a passenger on the same journey. If she needed him to lean on, he would be her support, just as she had been to him when he lost Saena.
Messages In This Thread
There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 11, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 11, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 11, 2016, 11:54 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 12, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 12, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 12, 2016, 11:00 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 12, 2016, 11:26 PM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 13, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by Reek - April 13, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: There's a struggle coming - by RIP Tavi - April 13, 2016, 04:32 PM