Sunbeam Lair A New Day Rises, So A New Believer I Will Be
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Cameo, maybe, but tag me if she's noticed and/or addressed before having departed. ^^

It was the panicked call of the young ember that had roused the girl from her light nap, and had, in turn, caused her senses to go into overdrive. She was protective of her tribe mates, some more than others. Sorrel happened to be one of the ones she felt more responsible for, as the girl's disability could lead her into the crippling grip of danger within a moment's notice. The fear that had resonated throughout her voice was enough to have the chieftess going off and seeking the other out, only to find then later on that she'd never been in any true danger at all. It was with silence that the yearling had moved, and with that very same silence that she'd observed the other two from a decent ways off. Jolon's size alone had probably been the cause of the younger's fear, but it seemed as if things were well enough for the time being. The situation as a whole offered to her an idea, but it was one she'd yet to decide if she'd act upon. Time would tell, perhaps.

As the encounter posed naught a threat to either of them, Asterr had given the sight a final, lingering glance, before turning to take her leave. If noticed, the girl would remain there, but anything otherwise and she'd depart from the scene in favour of beginning her chores for the day.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
A New Day Rises, So A New Believer I Will Be - by Jolon - April 09, 2016, 10:31 AM
RE: A New Day Rises, So A New Believer I Will Be - by Asterr - April 13, 2016, 12:42 AM