Lion Head Mesa Canis Major, Canis Minor, Canis... Mediocris?
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
The quiet wolf stayed back, as Cicero had instructed it — or rather, invited — it to, and Cicero approached. The poisoned wolf seemed upset about being left alone, which Cicero supposed was a normal reaction, albeit a selfish one. It wasn't like Cicero, even if he had been some random stranger, had been able to do much at all. "I did come back, but you were nowhere to be seen," said Cicero. He had come back, eventually, but by that time the poisoned wolf had been gone; probably his poisons had worn off.

Cicero continued to explain, "I looked around to see if there was anything funny where I'd found it, but I couldn't find anyone or anything off... So I searched and then eventually I returned to you, but you were gone. How long were you out there?" He'd returned in maybe half a day, maybe a bit more, and was curious how long the poisons had lasted -- hopefully he could get some more information about the way that the wolf had been poisoned before losing trust completely; it was only a matter of time until that moment, Cicero thought, considering the wolf was selfish and eventually he would choose for himself rather than trust Cicero, he felt.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Canis Major, Canis Minor, Canis... Mediocris? - by Cicero - April 13, 2016, 03:12 AM