Barrow Fields i know everybody
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Teagan's dark tipped ears twitched ever so slightly as the noise of pawsteps drew closer and closer to him. The wind today was not in his favour, but the coywolf still managed to get a whiff of his shadow; a male wolf, and one from a pack, at that. But other than the twitch in his ears, the hybrid gave no sign that he knew of the stranger and continued doing his rather meaningless task of digging dirt in hopes of....well, practically nothing, really. Ugh. Sometimes, the Wilde wondered what he was doing with his life. Screw that; 99% of the time, Teag wondered what he was doing with his life, especially now, digging dirt for treasure that probably didn't even exist.

A voice pierced the air, unfamiliar, yet obviously belonging to his shadow. 'Anything interesting?' the stranger inquired. Teagan paused, then twirled around dramatically on his heel, intelligent green eyes taking in the swarthy man in front of him. "Buddy, buddy, buddy!" Teagan greeted the stranger as if they were longtime friends, the ever present bad boy smirk grew wider. "Mate, I've missed you. You have no idea-" the smirk dropped, abruptly. "Actually, nah. I haven't missed you, buddy. Hell, I don't even know you, but who cares, right?"

Teagan's lips curled into a crooked grin once more as he shook the dirt off his coat. "Regarding your question, however, nope. Nothing interesting, unless you find dirt fascinating." With that, the coywolf sighed dramatically and flopped onto the ground, just to jump back up a moment later. "So, what brings you here, stranger in the, um, field?"
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
i know everybody - by Teagan - April 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: i know everybody - by Depp - April 12, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: i know everybody - by Teagan - April 13, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i know everybody - by Depp - April 16, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: i know everybody - by Teagan - April 22, 2016, 01:44 PM