Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
An arrogant grin played across his face now. Was the other scared of him, or of the pain he was able to give? Whatever it was, it made him feel alive again. He knew what a claim was, but Ezi wasn't destined to be claimed by an asshole. She was destined to be loved, a thing Jolon was capable of. She isn't for the taking, bud. He replied. A girl like her isn't claimable. So, I would advise you to run. He said, ignoring the question about what she was to him. Talking with an intruder was wasting time, especially when they were as irritating as this male.

Jolon panted, watching how the other dark brute arrived and dashed right toward the intruder. get him, brother, get him. No, Noctura wasn't his brother, but Jolon saw him as one. They were all a happy family here. One ear perked up, and his head followed suit. Ezi, screaming his name. He gave a warm smile and wished he could come to her then and there, but they had to finish off this stupid dude.

Jolon dashed to the brownish male as well. He had to protect her. Let's finish this together, Noc! He screamed, hoping to crash into the intruder.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM