Larksong Grotto A cheap sunset on a television set can upset her, but he never could
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
You get post #900!

It first started with dry sobs. Reek's chest and sides heaved as he whimpered alone, under the cover of darkness, on the border of his claim. The salty sting of tears soon found him, and Reek finally broke down completely. He had done his best to shove everything down: his loss, his guilt -- all of it, he had pushed it under the rug, but it all still lingered in the back of his mind. His grief waited for a moment like this, and like the blunt head of a hammer, it hit Reek hard.

Lukes voice still echoed in Reek's head. It took a copious amount fo self control for Reek not to claw and scrape at his already mangled face in the hopes that, somehow, it would make the memory of the blue-nosed bastard abate. 

It was not pain, however, that brought Reek back, but a tongue running against his face that brought silence to the voice in his head. "Tavi" he whipsered, thinking it her that had found him. But, as Reek opened his eyes, he was greeted by the face of Eslani. She was supposed to remain under gaurd, but in Reek's current condition, he was just happy to be in the safe presence of another packmate. He looked up, tears stil streaming down his face. "I went back to the maplewood— to try and see my kids. I was attacked by Saena's new boy-toy."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A cheap sunset on a television set can upset her, but he never could - by Reek - April 13, 2016, 09:26 AM