I know that goodbye means nothing at all
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Withholding her doubts about the ability of wolves to make comprehensible pictures, and withholding her opinion about history being something that was easily committed to memory, Jinx nodded her agreement. Perhaps they would find a way of keeping track of something by notching bones. It was a useful concept, and not one she disapproved of.

She turned them down a narrower corridor that split into two smaller paths. The gloom of the cave pressed in around them, but with her keen night vision, she could make out the ghost rocks still present in the walls. “I will take the right path,” she announced suddenly, flickering her ears as she moved forth to enter the narrow path. “You two may follow, or you may explore the left path. The choice is yours.”

It wasn't really a test of character, but it occurred to Jinx in a rare moment of brilliance that it would be useful to know how much initiative her subordinates had. To take the left path would show that initiative... But to follow her into the right path would display a certain level of devotion, too. There was no wrong option, but she would think carefully on it nonetheless.
Messages In This Thread
I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 21, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 30, 2014, 11:42 AM