Blackfeather Woods Tonight we are victorious
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke looked at Whisper and how aggressive she was, not only verbally but she looked like she was to pound on the youngster. She clearly had no idea and had to calm down. Burke stepped between Xan and Whisper. His face directed towards her. "The one who yells the loudest gets the least amount of respect," he stated, his how muzzle lifted, a clear poised dominance rolling off his body as he did not accept the female to talk to him like that. "Why don't you observe a challenge and learn for it before barking loudly about how Xan is carrying himself. He has been here longer than you, and at least proven himself to me. My favor goes to him. I will see how you will be doing with this younger guy higher than you in rank, verbal arrogance won't get you anywhere. It is about displaying assertiveness and you did not show any of it," he point out to her on a calm tone, the assertive tone he was always sporting himself.

His pale eyes stayed on the female curious how she was going to react, this could go two ways, she could submit and if she did not she would have to deal with Burke and submitting to him. He was going to make sure to push her down until she submitted and if she didn't she could pack her bags, if she could not even submit to him then there was no use in keeping her in his pack.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Tonight we are victorious - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Whisper - March 23, 2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Whisper - March 25, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Xan - April 02, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Burke - April 02, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Whisper - April 02, 2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Nemesis - April 03, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: Tonight we are victorious - by Xan - April 11, 2016, 05:05 PM