Wild Berry Meadow follow you down
84 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Pack Activity 
hold on kids and have yer parents sign those permission slips before u read this post.

"i don't want any fuckin' berries, byll," buffalo snarled, annoyed by her stupid prancing. his sword of truth had been unsheathed and stood at the ready; his lust for her spiraled out with each beat of his heart, ever existent but never so high as in the moment she stood rampantly filled with the spirit of their beloved loa.

byll angled herself toward him -- the man took it as a sign of her willingness and encircled her thin waist with his muscular forearms, drawing her back roughly to meet the rut of his pelvis. if he did not strike his mark the first time, buffalo did not care -- he shoved himself forward until he was immersed in the very core of her godlike vibrations.

"fuck," he spat, his movements slow and yet harsh against her -- he felt the spirits 'round them; he could all but hear their whispering. she was driving him heavenward with each vicious thrust; she alone could touch their threshhold, but buffalo would sup with them as well in these moments.

"listen ... listen," he panted into her ruff between his rough gestures. "a baby ... a child. for us," he grunted, his movements intensifying as the edge of his climax drew near. "but not for ... us. for sos. for the loa."

it was the last coherent thing buffalo was able to speak; he buried his face in her bloodstained guard hairs and cried out hoarsely as he reached the very moment of crisis, pale light exploding behind his tightly closed lids.

he rocked back onto his hindlegs now, moving his weight from her slim withers. "i wonder why they haven't given you a child yet," he muttered, preparing to be locked together for a bit. "i mean, i'm doing my part." he cackled merrily.
BUFFALO IS RATED R
PROCEED WITH CAUTION
Messages In This Thread
follow you down - by Byll - April 13, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: follow you down - by Buffalo - April 13, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: follow you down - by Byll - April 13, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: follow you down - by Buffalo - April 13, 2016, 06:58 PM