Redhawk Caldera Meet the new kid (adult)
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
The petite male introduced himself and pushed the rabbit towards Elwood's feet. The Beta would have been happy to accept the offering, but he could think of four little ones that needed the sustenance more than he did. Although the pups weren't digesting meat independently yet, it was important for their mother to provide them with the nutrients that they needed -- and that meant that she had to eat her fill.

"Thanks, Ashmedai, but I have a better idea," he replied with a smile. The wolf's name reminded him of Ashton, their long-missing medic; he briefly wondered of his old friend's whereabouts before continuing with his thought. "I'm not sure if you know, but our Alpha female had a litter of pups a little over a month ago. I think she would enjoy this meal more than I would," he suggested.

Gesturing towards the caldera's gentle slope with his shoulder, he said, "I can accompany you there, if you want. You probably won't be allowed too close to the den, but I can deliver the rabbit with a message. By the way, my name is Elwood." Not only would this action earn points for Ashmedai, it would also give them an opportunity to chat while they strolled towards the leaders' home, if he accept Elwood's offer.
Messages In This Thread
Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 12, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 12, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 13, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 14, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 15, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 17, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 17, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 18, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 18, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 19, 2016, 12:21 AM