Larksong Grotto A cheap sunset on a television set can upset her, but he never could
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
This thread is set pretty late into the night, but I can always go back and edit that if you want Java :p

Mustering all the strength Reek had, he attempted to rise to his shaky paws, but ended up falling back to stoney ground in a bloody heap after an awkward sway. However, despite his weakness, he did manage to gather his voice and shout "You will not," sternly at the fleeing Eslani. If she wanted to follow a path of revenge on her own, she would buy herself a one way ticket out of the grotto. A pack thrived as one... wolves died alone.

Tavi's command was firm, but Reek felt himself deserving. He felt himself a fool. "Desna... she came by the other day and told me my pups were born." Even with wolves still sympathetic to the disgraced leader Reek living within the maplewood, he should have known the danger involved with traveling to his formal claim. "I just wanted to see them, but I was attacked on the border."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A cheap sunset on a television set can upset her, but he never could - by Reek - April 13, 2016, 10:44 PM