Neverwinter Forest I lost 'im, gov.
wot wot
195 Posts
Ooc — Ells
All Welcome 
Keeping things a bit vague because threads are still in progress, but the long and short of it is that there's no way for Goldhawk to find Goober now~ I'm sorry guys, I tried my utmost! <3

A hair's breadth — that's how close he'd been. The golden bard and his handsome lord had set out to traverse the land in search of a faceless enemy. They'd dropped in at Phoenix Maplewood and Goldhawk had asked around in neighbouring lands, but to no avail. And then, a breakthrough. Roaming a flowery meadow, the traveller had encountered a trio of wolves, one of whom professed to be Goober's friend. This had seemed like such a promising spark of good luck that in meeting up with Scimitar afterwards Goldhawk had spoken eagerly of his find, allowing Scimitar to return to Neverwinter with confidence. But sadly, the confidence was misguided after all. A trail so hot had suddenly become cold, and with no sign of Goober from the mysterious friend or anywhere else, Goldhawk had been forced to admit that his mission had fizzled out completely.

The journey home was a lot less enjoyable than the journey out. For that first adventure had been a great sunlit quest full of promise, with his Alpha at his side. The trek back was bored and lonely, uneventful and needlessly drizzly. He'd taken a much faster pace, too, having no reason to hang around and take his time. When he arrived back at Neverwinter he felt a great warmth flood his heart at the sight of those majestic trees that spoke of home. It was good to be back. But before he could seek out friends and food and settle down for a well-earned rest, he had business to attend to. This afternoon was grim and grey, and his coat was dishevelled from it all, but the howl he sent up was loud and strong. He requested the presence of @Eshe and @Scimitar, and wondered vaguely if there was any chance @Charon was also mid-visit. The traveller had news to impart, and it was not the news they'd all been hoping for.
Messages In This Thread
I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 14, 2016, 06:08 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - April 18, 2016, 09:47 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Eshe RIP - April 25, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 25, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - April 26, 2016, 06:16 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Eshe RIP - April 26, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Goldhawk - April 26, 2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I lost 'im, gov. - by Scimitar - May 03, 2016, 03:33 PM