Dawnlark Plains a day of quiet adventure
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Here, Teagan lingered. He had no idea why, just the fact that he wanted to stay in the plains for a while, at least for a few days. It wasn't like Dawnlark Plains was anything interesting, or new, to the coywolf, but there was something that tugged at his gut and told him to stay, just for sometime, then he could continue on. It was very rarely that the hybrid got some sort of prophetic moment, but when he was suddenly plagued by a 'deep emotional' feeling, he tended to abide by it. So when he got the feeling he should stay, that was exactly what he did.

Having caught several rabbits, and eaten one, Teag decided that he was thirsty and made for the stream that he'd seen sometime ago. With the remaining rabbits swinging in his jaws by their scruff, the fox-like wolf trotted towards the direction of the water source. Before he made it to the water, however, he was greeted with the scent of a female wolf, a stranger. Wow, all of a sudden, I'm attracting all sorts, huh, he thought to himself with a vague smile.

As the coywolf always liked company (most of the time), especially now that he was bored, he veered slightly off course and began trotting to the scent owner instead, deciding that water could wait. It wasn't long before he found her, at the edge of the stream and here, he chuffed a greeting to her, although the rabbits swinging from his jaws muffled the sound. Dropping the rabbits onto the ground when he finally came to the riverbank, Teagan turned and greeted the girl with his signature smile, "What's up, buddy? You okay?"
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 14, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 08:21 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 14, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 14, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 14, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 15, 2016, 04:37 AM