Dawnlark Plains a day of quiet adventure
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Hi! :) Teag can be a class A jerk though :P 

Taking advantage of his newfound companion's momentary silence, Teag flashed her another smile and turned to lap up some water, effectively quenching his thirst. "Ahh," he moaned, licking droplets off his chin and turning back to her. "Sorry, hun but I've been dying of thirst since like, one hour ago," he joked playfully. "Nah," the coywolf said, his signature bad boy smirk finding its way back onto his lips once more. "You look fine, buddy. But....is anything wrong? Something off? You sure you're okay? Just look at me, my handsome face will help you recover. Jokessssss, I'm ugly. But you can have my rabbits if you want, bud, I just ate anyways." Teagan may be a motormouth and a seemingly cocky bastard at times, but he was smart, and he picked up enough when she said she couldn't imagine she looked too well.

Nudging the rabbits towards her, he smiled again, green eyes twinkling. "Sure, darling. Okay, how about this. What's brown and sticky? A stick!" Teagan laughed, then looked at her, a mischievous look on his angular features. "I know, I know, that was absolutely shite wasn't it? Your ears must be hurting now," Teagan flattened his ears and adopted a painful, constipated look, screwing up his face in an exaggerated grimace. Normally, he wouldn't do this, but the girl asked for distraction, and well, Teag liked to provide, even if it would probably never work and even backfire on his sorry ass.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 14, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 08:21 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 14, 2016, 08:28 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 14, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 14, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: a day of quiet adventure - by Lucani - April 15, 2016, 04:37 AM