Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't let the sun outshine you
wot wot
195 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Oh she was endearing beyond words. Goldhawk could only sit there by the riverbank, smiling warmly, beholding her goodness and her sweetness and feeling exactly as though this here was the sun herself. But he didn't feel the more primal urges that other males of his seasons might feel, being a beast of a different culture and one more prone to expressing himself through the ways of the warrior and the songs of the bard. So far he had done one but not the other. And his urge to serenade Diane was considerably more than his urge to touch her — she was the most beautiful maiden he'd ever laid eyes upon, but that gave him no right to turn her into some kind of physical target.

He agreed outright that he had beautiful names, and that he was brave and bold and all the rest of it, but he also believed without outright honesty that the pleasure is all mine — I beg no reward at all. Having said that, the thought of witnessing her hunting skills was one that appealed to him — almost as much as the thought of sharing a romantic meal with Diane, if such an opportunity was on the cards. But I am rather peckish, and if you'd find it jolly to do a bit of hunting I'd bally well love to share a rabbit or two with you. His favourite was actually boar, but he dodged that inconvenient answer in favour of something more manageable.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - March 16, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - March 17, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - March 17, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - March 18, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - March 19, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - March 21, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - March 23, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - March 28, 2016, 08:38 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - April 06, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Goldhawk - April 11, 2016, 09:31 AM
RE: Don't let the sun outshine you - by Diane - April 11, 2016, 10:09 AM