Silver Moraine I took a pill in Ibiza
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
The guy he assumed was Luke said that the girl was his friend and moved closer to the female. Teagan watched, still smiling, but the glow in his eyes dimming, replaced by something almost akin to boredom. It seemed that his business here was done; the coywolf did not like talking to uptight wolves, even if they had a reason to do so. It just...removed the fun from his life, you know, and the world was already so gloomy and sad that he didn't have time for these people. No offense intended. 

"Yeah, sure, buddy, whatever you want," Teagan said with a yawn and a shrug and was about to turn around and leave when the girl spoke up. Here, the boy exhaled softly, a look of tiredness crossing his face before disappearing just as quickly as it came. He did not leave, however, but stood there, completely still, listening calmly to her biting words. When he assumed she was done, Teagan turned around and looked at her, a smile still on his lips though this time it no longer reached his eyes which had turned hard, the barrier up once more.

"Don't take it personally, firehead. I call everyone pet names," the coywolf said calmly, still smiling the same hard smile. "Makes life easier," he added. "As for pretending to be a white knight? Saying I'm a nice guy? Nah. I'm a bad boy, darling. I'm a bad boy with a bad heart. Here's a tip: only bad boys ever refer to themselves as nice guys. Nice guys?" a bitter look crossed his eyes for a millisecond before vanishing as abruptly as it came. "Nice guys don't say shite, buddy." 

Here, Teagan grinned a shit-eating grin. "I'll say it's been nice meeting you but it hasn't. Frankly, the next time I see either of you will be far too soon and I've got a feeling that it's mutual. So, see you later, princess, and you, white boy, call me." The coywolf winked at Luke, then trotted away, guard up in case one of them decided to chase after him. Some wolves hated being hit on, after all, even though Teag had no intention of ever dating Luke. He simply liked winding people up.

[teagan out]
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
I took a pill in Ibiza - by Wildfire - April 12, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Teagan - April 12, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Luke - April 13, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Wildfire - April 13, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 12:48 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Luke - April 14, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Wildfire - April 14, 2016, 09:16 AM
RE: I took a pill in Ibiza - by Teagan - April 14, 2016, 09:39 AM