Larksong Grotto The Wind is Unsteady
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek found himself unsurprised that Luke would turn his aggression on of their own. He was not to be trusted: Reek had come to this conclusion long before, when he had caught the bluenose on top of his ex-mate when they first founded the maplewood. Whomever it had been that Luke had turned his aggression on, however, remained a mystery to Reek. He worried for Desna and her safety, knowing that her connection to him would put a target on her back: now more than ever seeing as Luke was the new alpha male.

Esaro searched for peace. In response, Reek shook his blood-smeared head. "There's nothing I can do Esaro. I can't go back." He had barely escaped with his life the first time. Nevertheless, this conclusion added to Reek's pain. The meantion of his young only added to this pain. He knew now that his relationship with his pups could never be... his family there had been relinquished. Reek had chosen Tavi -- he had chosen the grotto. But even still, he felt a connection to the wolves he had once led. "Protect my kids Esaro. It's now your job to protect my wolves when I no longer can. Don't let Luke hurt anyone else if you can. Can you do this?"
Messages In This Thread
The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 13, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 13, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 13, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 14, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 15, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 16, 2016, 08:57 PM