Larksong Grotto The Wind is Unsteady
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He knew Reek couldn't go back, this place was where he now belonged. He needs to be there for Tavi and Luna, there was no way Esaro could break Reek's pack apart. He didn't want that at all. Instead Esaro was seeking the complete support from the pack here. There wasn't much he could do on his own so if he wanted to protect what is dear to everyone he was going to need help and lots of it. One of the first things he had learned in his life was that he was very weak alone. Thanks to all he had a bond with he grew to have much more impact. He has basically learned to be a wolf.

"You saved me once, so in return I will try to keep everyone safe for you. You, your pack, your pups, and your old pack." He told him. He remembered that day where Reek saved him from a stranger so since that day Esaro owed Reek. (Still having no idea that it was Reek that scared him in the first place). Esaro didn't believe that there was nothing that Reek could do. "There is still something you can do. I won't ask you to leave your place here but I'd like to know if I could call on you and your pack to help me out if things get really bad. Saena is the one threatening the Sleeping Dragon I think. I won't be able to stop her on my own if she decided to attack them with everyone." He paused for a moment before speaking a little more. "If there is be a strong lasting peace for everyone, I believe we have to work all together. So after this I'm going to go try to talk to the Alpha of Sleeping Dragon." He said, feeling a little uncertain that getting the packs to work together might not work so easily, especially with the Sleeping Dragon and with Saena and Luke doing the unreasonable.
Messages In This Thread
The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 13, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 13, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 13, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 10:13 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 14, 2016, 11:41 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 14, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 15, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 11:00 AM
RE: The Wind is Unsteady - by Reek - April 16, 2016, 08:57 PM