Emberwood Not The Plan
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Nova shook out her head and neck fur, fluffing out her pelt from its recent soaking in both blood and saliva. It clumped a little bit, MUCH to her annoyance, and she resolved to take a dip in the river after the day was said and done. Right now, however, Warbone's words captivated her. She stood and stretched, wincing as she felt her wounds stretch and wetten. No matter, it would be that way till they healed. 
            "I'm not sure if it's all travelers, but I think each one who spends time alone and seeing the world becomes a little into themselves. So you became a bit selfish, I can't even TRY to say I'm not vain. We deserve happiness, even if some call it selfish. I don't know the levels of yours, but you are helping me now. That is not selfish, cleaning the wounds of an older wolf like me." 
The words of his settling made her stop and think. She had just been thinking of joining a pack, but she worried many packs would question her usefulness. Did this male? She gave him a curious, sideways glance through her ghostly eyes, and the next velveteen words that came from her muzzle were likely obvious. 
                    "Would YOU have use of an elderly female as myself? "
Luke and Saena's rejection burned her heart, and not just because of her vanity. It hurt her to think she wasn't of use, that nobody would WANT her. It was the main reason she had for never joining a pack, even if her wanderlust hadn't called to her all her life. She couldnt stop her flow of emotions, her silky voice wavering in uncertainty.
                                                 "Or are my skillsets not of value to a pack? I've been in and out of a few, but not since I really became older. I can defend myself, I can hunt. But I'm not battle fit and my hunting skills are average.... Would any alpha ever accept a wolf who only knows how to talk and tell stories?"
Messages In This Thread
Not The Plan - by Nova Rose - April 12, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: Not The Plan - by Warbone - April 13, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: Not The Plan - by Nova Rose - April 14, 2016, 06:31 AM
RE: Not The Plan - by Warbone - April 14, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Not The Plan - by Nova Rose - April 14, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Not The Plan - by Warbone - April 14, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: Not The Plan - by Nova Rose - April 14, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: Not The Plan - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 08:18 AM
RE: Not The Plan - by Nova Rose - April 15, 2016, 08:51 AM
RE: Not The Plan - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Not The Plan - by Nova Rose - April 15, 2016, 10:01 AM