Hushed Willows Lost in the forest of this heart
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry he's being a douchebag D: But he's got a "no stranger" policy for these woods

The long vines of the willows trees danced softly on the breeze, casting the ground in shifting, dappling light as the possessor of these lands passed through on militant paws. He followed the scent of an intruder; and he did not need amassed followers to punish a single wolf for their (likely unwitting) transgression. What was worse, she had killed something here, and the fresh scent of blood encouraged the maddened wolf into a full gallop.

What staved his jaws was a mixture of things— her gender, his need for capable bodies, and the fact that she smelled distinctly alone— but he skidded to a mighty halt before her, massive and bristling with his ears felled and his lips peeled into a vengeful grimace as he hissed at her. "You have come into my asylum, without invitation and have sought to take food from me and my own. Do I not have the right to strike you down now, as the trespasser and thief that you are?"
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 16, 2016, 12:16 AM