Hushed Willows Lost in the forest of this heart
85 Posts
Ooc —
Kunik may be a prideful creature but she was not stupid. The male who came plowing into the small clearing was larger and more muscular than she, more so he seemed to have some claim to this land that she did not. She fell into a submissive stance, eyes lowered to the ground. 

Her voice was but a wisp when she spoke, quiet but steady. She would show no fear nor weakness to this man. "My apologies. I was not aware anyone had claimed this area, I assumed you were loners like myself," her words were remorseful, she truly hadn't smelt a border anywhere. 

She snuck a glance at him, he was as large as he had seemed at a distance and had a thick coat of silver agouti. She could not tell his eye color for she dared not look into them, such might end her life. Even now she could admit he was attractive for a male, but that mattered little. She was on his land, with his food, being questioned by him. His good looks meant nothing in this situation.

She nudged the rabbit in his direction repentantly. "Keep it if you wish," she told him. She could always catch other food elsewhere, she valued her life more than a meal.
The way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death. 
Messages In This Thread
Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 11:19 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 16, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 16, 2016, 12:27 AM