Hushed Willows Lost in the forest of this heart
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Her immediate submission steadied the beast enough that he was willing to hear and accept her apology with deliberate slowness. Warbone eased out of his ready pounce and instead took to standing resolutely before her— an impassable bronze mountain, to the sweet, brave doe. He looked down at her, watching silently as she edged the rabbit forward, appeasing to his avarice. The wolf snatched the rabbit with a snarl, and lifted it up proudly above her head. He displayed his new trophy for but a moment, and then he sat heavily on his haunches, and dropped the catch at his own feet. "I will take this, but I fear it is not enough to atone for your sins, love," he cooed. "But I will spare your life— I will even protect it to my last breath— if you bind yourself to me," Warbone spoke succinctly, matter-of-factly, too cool to actually be threatening her, but this seemed to make it all the more menacing. All the more of a promise. "Serving me will not be so bad," he continued, enticed, like how the snake whispers to Eve. "I wear the crown, but I do not own a whip. I only ask for your devotion, and in return you will live grandly beside me."

But let us not forget: "if you refuse, I suggest you run." 
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Kunik - April 15, 2016, 11:04 PM
RE: Lost in the forest of this heart - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 11:19 PM