Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Chaos.

It was absolute chaos, a result of some outside male being incapable of properly controlling himself. He had not only crossed onto their, but had harmed a tribe member and even attempted something far worse. For that, Asterr could not forgive him, believing him to be deserving of whatever fate was bestowed upon him. Whether it be a swift death, torture, or the offer to leave with his life, she could only hope that never again would he be seen. Though incapable of looking into the future, she could not deny how likely it seemed that the stranger might not escape with his life, for the bloodlust Jolon displayed may very well prohibit such. It was a side of him never before seen by the young chieftess, and she knew not how to feel towards it in that moment. How the tides could change so suddenly, how the prodding of a bear could result in death—these things were brought to mind as she observed him.

From her right peripheral, Ezimette had been spotted. It'd taken but a moment for the younger's head to whip around and face her entirely, eyeing the other female with a clear, unarguable command in her gaze; keep still. The fall was concerning enough, but what stuck out most was the risk of permitting the woman to fight. So much could happen, this she knew, and this she would not allow. As rare as it was, the girl took on a dominate posture, directing the ivory wolf away from the battle before them. It was with that very same posture that she stood there, scrutinizing her tribe mate until it'd become evident enough that her unspoken words had been acknowledged. Thereafter, she'd looked back, wishing to survey the aggressive scene and it's progression, only to find that Noctura had hesitated. Asterr believed it to have been deliberate, for she knew how the man wished to overcome all bellicose impulses. That gesture had served as a reminded to the yearling of what she stood for. Violence was never the answer, as was the code she'd always lived by, no matter how frustrated either party was made to become. If the outsider were to be successful in wrenching himself away from his darkened attacker, then he would be permitted to leave with his life. If not, though... the Draconid knew not what might become of him.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM