Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Tavi fled out of their territory, escaping with her life, and when Caiaphas rounded on James, Kjalarr did the same, sparing him a disapproving look. What kind of pack did he come from that he believed Tavi — as a trespasser — had any rights to live? If it brought war ...then it brought war; except Kjalarr did not think attacking Octavia warranted such a thing whether she was an alpha or not. She had trespassed and she had suffered for her crime against them. It was the way of their laws and truly it was that simple. There were consequences and as far as Kjalarr was concerned she had no legs to stand on in the matter of unfairness. She had gotten only a fraction of what she deserved. The viking was silent however, not giving voice to these thoughts. It wasn't his place to do so, though he kept his gaze locked on James as if he were trying to understand him; in essence Kjalarr was and was struggle to make sense of why the other male didn't attack her, as well.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Kjalarr - April 16, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM