Blackfoot Forest Line of Fire
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Though the dusky stranger approached with a similar posture, both women were quick to neutralize; though Tuwawi remained staunchly in place. A distinct distrust lingered the air as coal and fire wolf sized one another up discreetly, apprehensive to act too at ease in a stranger's presence. Tuwawi remained silent while she waited for the Blacktail wolf to explain what had drawn her so far from the confines of the distant Plateau. It would be a lie to say the stranger's motives did not pique her interest at all.

As the she-wolf, Blue Willow, began to speak it became clear she was of innocent intent. Hunting for rare herbs from these far-off woods was a noble cause, and one Tuwawi didn't see fit to impede. In fact, she became rife with interest when the Beta mentioned her title was healer. Almost instantly, the red wolf's posture diffused as her eyes lit up with curiosity. "Oh? You are a healer?" she parroted to show her interest in this role, "I have been meaning to learn this trade... at least the basics... though I struggle to identify plants and their properties. I only knew a few. Perhaps we could help eachother out? You teach me annnddddd... I can catch a meal for you?"

It seemed an even trade, at least to Tuwawi, and she waited to see if Blue Willow would accept the invitation. In the back of her mine, the image of Njal's injured body had been imprinted, and she was intent to never let that happen again.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Line of Fire - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Line of Fire - by Blue Willow - April 27, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Line of Fire - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Line of Fire - by Blue Willow - April 28, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Line of Fire - by Tuwawi RIP - April 30, 2014, 03:28 AM
RE: Line of Fire - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 10:19 AM