swimming in the smoke
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I didn't know if you wanted to reply once more or not so I went ahead and left this open. I'll go start the thread for us in BDP. :3

There was nothing easy about leaving his family even if it was only for a few days time; and Ragnar reasoned it wasn’t like he was going to be in nearly as much danger as he was every time he had raided. The Berserker and Jarl - one side of the same coin that was Ragnar Loðbrók - neither of them feared death, would even have embraced it if it were with Odinn to come and claim him into the hall of Valhalla. But Ragnar found that he feared for Thistle if the that were to happen. Of course, it probably wouldn’t be that bad realistically since the pack was already charged with ownership of their children - she would have hardly been alone in raising them. A soft shake of his head was given to dispel those dark thoughts. He had no intentions of this turning ugly, though he went to them with little proof and what would sound to be an accusation though he hoped Blue Willow would at least testify on his behalf. If things went south with this Ragnar was sure Pump would keep the Beta position away from his for good or have his head on a silver platter. But things had changed and Ragnar had answered the Plateau’s Beta’s call.

It was only right that he saw it through to the end.

“I expect nothing less of our children,” Ragnar offered Thistle a rare smile - not a smirk, but a genuine and actual smile - even if it was a little forlorn with his reluctance to leave. But he had too and with that he headed towards the place he had instructed Blue Willow to wait for him just at the cusp of Ravensblood Forest.

Messages In This Thread
swimming in the smoke - by Ragnar - April 29, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Ragnar - April 29, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Ragnar - April 29, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Ragnar - April 29, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Ragnar - April 29, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Thistle Cloud - April 29, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: swimming in the smoke - by Ragnar - April 29, 2014, 08:05 PM