Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Anger. His only weakness yet one of his biggest strengths had now become the ruler of his body. Jolon, the man who cried real tears of sadness and frustration, had been pushed off the thrown from which he ruled his own. He was no longer in control. Yet somewhere, deep down, he knew it was his anger's birthright to be king now. He would rule for as long as this despicable monster was still in sight, getting ripped to pieces right in front of him. The corner of his lip went up in a mocking way, like a madman with a beautiful woman tied to a bed, stripped of all her humanity. But this was no woman. This was the man who wanted to claim his princess, his fish that he so desperately wanted to catch. 

But his brother hesitated. No, don't let him escape. his mind whispered to him, and only him, for Jolon could no longer control the words rolling off his tongue. Instead of a normal battle cry that would make the earth vibrate, an avalanche rolled down the mountain. NO, BROTHER, PLEASE. He managed, his voice muffled by the intruder's fur, desperately trying to pull it toward him. He will not escape. He was bad, despicable, atrocious, loathsome. He was all of it. He had made his sea, as smooth as if painted, become a well quickly filling with tears. WE HAVE TO FINISH THE JOB, WE HAVE TO, BROTHER. He shouted once more, slowly losing his grip as he screamed into the void.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM