Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living. - Genesis 2:4-3:24
18 Posts
Ooc — LilyPop
After leaving Jolon and Ezimette those very few days ago, the effects of loneliness were setting in. Eve had - if only for a short time - had lupine contect again, and now she missed it with an intensity she had never known was there. She was playing with something furry and alive, crouched on a hollow log, boredom and the pull of the Pack fogging her vision. She looked up blearily at a noise, and suddenly she was alert and gasping for breath. The prey ran and she did not give chase.

The scene unfolding before her eyes - Asterr comforting a shivering Ezimette in heat, a wild stranger trying to get at her through a furious Jolon and another wolf (Or is it a she-wolf? No, his male anger stung her nostrils) - enraged her and pulled her at the same time.

Innocent and naive as she was, Eve knew of this situation. But then it had been her cowering from the Alpha`s desperate attempt to comfort her, her brother and Packmates driving away the terrifying wolf. She had known what was happening then - a crime to the civilised society that wolves had learned, a terrible instinctive act that should be condemned beyond recognition. Then, the punishment had been swift and final.

All this rushed through her head in a second, eyes narrowing from the warm amber orbs they could be to furious yellow slits as she balanced on the log.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" she screamed, a wild blazing fire simultaneously calming her and giving her to her own dirty instincts. He wanted it to be that way? She would oblige.

Tearing down the hill, she felt not the subdued boredom of her birth Pack, but the fiery spirit of her true Pack. The dragon.

She fell on the lone wolf, clawing at his pelt, instinct a better fighter than she had ever been; her fury was his pain, his death, he would pay, he would pay for what he had tried to do.

He would pay.

Hello, Packmates! :3 You have the rare pleasure of seeing Eve angry. Shit is going down, people. @Noctura , I believe?
[Image: dpoalu7ae61.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM