Blacktail Deer Plateau i'll see what tomorrow brings
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Attn. @Peregrine

For once, Ragnar thought in a lazy almost ironically amused manner, he was not at the borders of another pack with ill intentions upon his mind - not that for what is was worth he saw raiding as ill intentions it was merely a way of life for him. He was not here to cause strife, did not come expecting anything from these wolves. No, it was nothing like that. As their closest neighbors it was time someone explained to them the changes upon the Ridge in case it led to changes on whatever past pacts or grievances the Plateau had held against the Ridge; he didn’t know and frankly didn’t care much he was used to operating without alliances and found them to be of little use. And to inform them of Crete, what their mute had done and that there was a possibility that the children Thistle cradled within her womb were bound to them by blood. The task fell upon Ragnar since it seemed Crete had not been seen after his tryst with Thistle. Blue Willow responded to Ragnar’s rhetorical question before adding that a male named Peregrine was Crete’s brother and Alpha Male of this Plateau and that, our of small group of siblings Crete had, was likely the one that Ragnar should seek to speak too.

“Very well,” The Viking drew, though he did not call for Peregrine right away, instead giving a pause to study Blue Willow who was giving off nervous vibes that ruffled the savage’s scruff fur with unease that he shook off. What did it say about their male leader that Blue Willow seemed to feel so nervous about? Maybe it was the whole situation that bothered her period. Ragnar found that he didn’t, in any semblance of truth, care. He was here to let these wolves know that they may have nephews and nieces but that even if they were Crete’s by blood that Ragnar would be the only father they knew. It was only fair, given that Ragnar was Thistle’s by the declaration of the Gods.

Thistle’s fear of them wanting to take the babes from her drifted into the Viking’s mind for a few seconds before the savage decided that was unfair to assume. There was always the chance that they wouldn’t simply care - after all what were the babes to them? Ragnar, at the time, hadn’t thought to remind Thistle of that when he had comforted her, attempting to ease her worrying - which he held a suspicion he had probably failed at, anyway. He missed his fawn colored shield maiden, his tiny Viking and no longer wished to prolong this meeting. The sooner it was over with, the sooner he could return to his family. Without any further ado Ragnar’s muzzle tilted back as he let out a call for the one Blue Willow called Peregrine, waiting with stoic patience for Crete’s brother to appear, wondering if he would come at all.

Messages In This Thread
i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 06:32 PM