Redtail Rise Vodka, baby
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
The tawny she-wolf became defensive, and did not respond to his greeting. He was not keen on welcoming open hostility into his fledgling pack, so he narrowed his eyes slightly and shifted them to the former Dragon, his tail twitching back and forth in pendulum swings. "I am quite familiar with this stretch," he answered slowly, eyes shining in the darkness as he stared at her with unabashed curiosity. "It is mostly charred lands from here until a treacherous Tangle cradled by a Ravine that is almost as difficult to pass. I would not travel along the mountains. It is a fiercely defended wood over there, and beyond the Ravine are two packs you may want to skirt on your journey to the beach." He did not know which coastal pack had attacked Octavia— though he doubted it had been the Seadogs— but his previous packmate would do well to avoid a fight in her condition.

"You have left the Dragons, too, then?" Because certainly she would not be traveling in this slow state had she not left or been exiled.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Vodka, baby - by Sake - April 14, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Vodka, baby - by Lucani - April 15, 2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Vodka, baby - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Vodka, baby - by Sake - April 15, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Vodka, baby - by Lucani - April 16, 2016, 05:52 AM
RE: Vodka, baby - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: Vodka, baby - by Sake - April 25, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Vodka, baby - by Lucani - April 26, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: Vodka, baby - by Warbone - May 04, 2016, 11:16 AM