Phoenix Maplewood I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Keeping Vague, Because of This Thread.

Spring had been hunting when Saena’s three howls had erupted into the air.  She started to run towards her Alpha Female, wondering what this was all about.  Upon reaching the assembled wolves of Phoenix Maplewood, Spring was shocked by Saena’s words.  Esaro was a traitor?  Guilt seemed to stab her in the gut, and she felt like throwing up.  If she had been human, she would have turned deathly pale.  Had there been something out of the ordinary that she could have noticed?  Should have noticed?  Spring listened as Saena brought on more devastating words.  They were leaving the Maplewood.  Her home.  All because of Esaro, the Dragons and Reek’s pack.  Spring didn’t now what to say at first.  She was just quiet as this all settled into her.  Was this a dream?  This couldn’t be real right?  She stayed silent with a surprised, depressed stare.  Listening to other’s as they decided to go.  So far Shreya, Casmir, the pups (of course) and Saena would be leaving... probably the Alpha male too.  She considered what she would do for a while, but then suddenly she knew what to do.  It was the right choice.  It wasn’t the Maplewood that was her home, she suddenly realized, but this pack.  

“I will follow.”  Spring vowed.  Then the female fell into step behind Saena.  This pack was her home.  She would loyally follow them to the end, no matter where life took her.  These wolves were her family in some sort of a way.  They were her home.  She would still miss it here though... the comfort of the Maplewood's swaying above.  The birds singing as the flew to and fro... and Ishi.  Would she ever see him again?  One of her best and closest friends from Lost Creek Hollow... without even saying goodbye?  She would have to, and even though her whole body ached to think about there last encounter and her emotions seemed to swarm her with wanting to stay near Ishi.  She had to follow this pack, and serve them, even if she didn’t want the last encounter with Ishi to really be the two’s last.  Hopefully one day she would cross paths once more with Ishi, her best friend.  Still the choice was hard, because she had a secret that she kept to herself.  She loved Ishi.  Now she would probably never ever see him again.  The thought was sad and made her heart feel like it was being torn between two lives, both with very uncertain outcomes.  This was the path she would follow though.  She would follow this pack till life stole her away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too - by Spring - April 17, 2016, 12:50 PM