Blackfoot Forest though she be but little, she is fierce
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She did not how to answer him, honestly. His teasing look did nothing to help her inner conflict, but she had to expect him to act that way after her confession. But she was serious, she did like him. Well, a lot actually. He really was enjoying watching her fluster, to her avail. She cast him a blushing glare, laced with humor. He made her squirm with anticipation, for an unknown reason. "And now you decide to play coy?" She shot right back, teasing his acting skills with high amusement. There was no way he would diminished himself below her, like she was some Queen, and he not her King. He had taken that title and pulled her alongside the minute he found her wandering the Teekon.

"Don't think I haven't noticed your possessive behavior in public, I guess I've had to deal with the fact you won't ever stop," Perhaps she knew him better than he thought, and to her surprise, she realized she had not done anything to outwardly push him away. No, she had been inviting him to claim her, and she was doing so now. It was an odd confident attitude, a sign that she had changed a lot in the past few months. She stepped closer, placing a small kiss upon his cheek before turning her head the other way to hide her embarrassment. It was awfully childish, she knew, but she could not help it. She liked him, more than she cared to admit.
Messages In This Thread
though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - March 22, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - April 12, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - April 13, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - April 17, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: though she be but little, she is fierce - by Amara - June 28, 2016, 05:51 PM