I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri looked at the two and he was torn he was devoted to the queen he wanted to follow her, but for lack of judgement she was bigger stronger and more dangerous than Tyrande so she would be able to protect herself much better than Tyrande and since he was to protect the queen and the pack that in a wya extended to Tyrande and she was the first wolf to ever be nice to him actually fully nice. He tilted his head red eyes gleaming and spoke his voice smoky and guttural his voice was slowly becoming less chapping as he spoke more.

"If it pleases you Demon Queen Sitri go with Tyrande down this one. She is not as large as Sitri or Demon queen, I can protect her. Watch her. He tilted his head as the voices mocked him in his head Protect protect He did not understand the want to protect her when he should be protecting the queen, but for some unknown reason he felt she needed his protection more, not that there would be anything in the caves, but he knew very well there could be bears, mountain lions, even badgers and though badgers were small they were the very devil incarnate.
Messages In This Thread
I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 14, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 15, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 16, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 17, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 18, 2014, 12:36 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 19, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 20, 2014, 06:04 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 21, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 22, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 23, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Jinx - April 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: I know that goodbye means nothing at all - by Sitri - April 30, 2014, 11:42 AM