Redhawk Caldera Meet the new kid (adult)
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
@Fox @Peregrine Tagging for visibility -- brownie points for Ashmedai! ;)

He listened, slowing his pace when he noticed that Ashmedai was hastening to keep up with him. The first piece of information that the newcomer shared was not at all surprising, considering the carcass currently hanging from Elwood's jaws. But he was still appreciative of the knowledge; as a gamekeeper himself, he was happy to learn that the subordinate would be able to help provide for the pack in such a basic and necessary way.

Ashmedai revealed his age and Elwood's brows raised slightly. He was older than the Beta, which hadn't been evident. He spoke of no other family and Elwood bobbed his head, shooting Ashmedai a lopsided smile around the rabbit's fur by way of response. He took a few more steps without speaking, then stopped and dropped the hare to the ground with a soft thump. They were close enough to the Alphas' den; he wouldn't permit Ashmedai to go any further.

"I'll take it from here," he said, then answered the smaller wolf's previous question. "I've been here for about a year and a half. Peregrine accepted me, and I now have a mate and a son. Time flies," he mused, shaking his head gently before scooping up the rabbit once more. Briskly, he made his way to the den and deposited Ashmedai's gift, making sure to mention the subordinate's name to whichever parent was keeping an eye on the kids. He then returned to his companion with a smile. "I can award you your brownie points now," he joked.
Messages In This Thread
Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 11, 2016, 10:26 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 12, 2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 12, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 13, 2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 14, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 15, 2016, 09:03 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 17, 2016, 08:54 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 17, 2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 18, 2016, 04:17 AM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Elwood - April 18, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: Meet the new kid (adult) - by Ashmedai - April 19, 2016, 12:21 AM