Firefly Glen i've got scars, even though they can't always be seen
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
He grw bored, it seemed, but truthfully she wasn't sure how she'd managed to stay interested in the creature for so long. Perhaps it was only because she'd never seen one-- Floki was at least used to it by now. She looked up to him after he flicked it away, and she was shocked that it was able to fly again. Bugs were strange beasts, after being knocked from the air it was still able to fly... she'd never really dealt with bugs before though, so she really wasn't sure.

Ironically, Aria had done just that. She'd let them know-- sort of-- first of course. A quick howl and off she went. Lasher trusted her, she knew, she had an obligation to her pack and she'd never leave it to fend for itself-- especially with pups. But Floki at least had gone through the situation and made a wise choice, she wouldn't have blamed him. 

Ears perked, surprise clear on her face, the girl's jaws curled into a mischievous smile. "As long as it takes," she answered vaguely. "I know nothing about this territory, but I've positioned myself to south, that's all I've got," she told him, her tail waving behind her. "Where haven't you explored that you would like to take me, Mr. Scout?" she asked, cocking her eyebrow as she spoke.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've got scars, even though they can't always be seen - by Aria - April 17, 2016, 09:32 PM