Larksong Grotto truth coming out of her well to shame mankind
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
sorry i was at work when this was posted and i thought you'd wait for me.

Friends? The concept of having these wolves as friends of any kind makes her instantly regret appearing; she shoots Reek a hasty look of utter revulsion, as if she cannot even look at him, but by the time she turns to regard Thuringwethil her expression has been placated. She watches the other woman and keeps an ear out for the guard — wondering if any others are bound to show up in the area, or if they were sneaking around while the leaders were distracted — and she almost misses the conversation as it develops. 

When the dark woman looks to Tavi, at first the girl says nothing. 

What could she do? Refuse this offer when Reek had been so busy with it — though he worked behind her back as far as she could tell, he was only looking out for their pack — yet at the same time, why would the wolves of the grotto need to make this allegiance? Tavi just wants everything to be over with. She stands before Thuringwethil and gradually frowns, until finally — as Thuringwethil alludes to a more drastic solution — she cannot contain herself.

You mean you are going to attack them? And what, you want our help? It takes all of Tavi's concentration not to scoff loudly and begin laughing; she does turn her body so that Reek, Thuringwethil, and herself form a loose circle, and she stares daggers towards her partner, incredulous. Is this what you want? A war against your ex-wife because one of her idiot subordinates broke an old law? This is none of our business. It is clear by Tavi's tone that she is equal parts surprised and aghast. What kind of father was Reek choosing to be — making an alliance with wolves he knows not to trust, and rallying with them against his own children? 

Tavi's stomach begins to churn at the very idea of war. Or maybe it was one of Reek's new children, sounding the world's smallest war-drum from inside of her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: truth coming out of her well to shame mankind - by RIP Tavi - April 18, 2016, 03:34 AM