Blacktail Deer Plateau i'll see what tomorrow brings
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It's fine. :3

“Don’t be, it is not your fault,” Ragnar attempted to reassure her unable to help the feeling like he’d been doing that a lot lately. Maybe females just fretted by nature.

It was pleasing to the Viking that it did not take the male that he promptly assumed as Peregrine to appear and because Ragnar liked to practice what he preached showed the proper amount of submission to the Plateau’s Alpha Male, acknowledging his superiority in this situation - just as Ragnar expected when it was he answering calls at the Ridge’s own borders. Peregrine addressed Blue Willow, which was rather expected given it was she who was his pack mate, not Ragnar, but Blue Willow had not wanted to pass the message - it was the whole reason Ragnar was there. To pass the message of what Crete had done, to let Peregrine know that he was to - likely - be an uncle by blood on the off chance that he would believe Ragnar or even remotely care.

“I am Ragnar, Warden of Horizon Ridge,” He introduced himself, soft voice thickly accented, sparing a quick glimpse at Blue Willow before he looked back, gaze lowered, towards Peregrine. “A few days ago, as she stated, Blue Willow came to our borders inquiring about one of yours, Crete. I told her that I have not seen him - which is true - I have never met him,” Which was likely a very good thing for the mute, admittedly. “She followed his scent which had clung to my wife that led her to the Ridge in the first place. She …my wife is young, very innocent. It was her first heat season and she told me that she,” Ragnar paused, bewildered as to why these words were suddenly so hard to form, why they stabbed at him like thousands of tiny knives. “that she and him copulated in Ravensblood Forest. It wasn’t something she lied to me about because his scent was all over her. According to her it was consented on both sides but she was positive it would not lead to children,” Ragnar told Peregrine, as if any more proof was needed as to just how innocent Thistle had first been on the act of intimacy.

“She is pregnant, and while there is a chance they are mine by blood I was not her first and realistically his seed had already taken,” Ragnar inhaled and exhaled deeply. “I just thought it was something, as his Alpha and brother, Blue Willow tells me, you should know.” At that the Viking fell silent, waiting for whatever reaction might come from the Plateau leader.

Messages In This Thread
i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 06:32 PM