Hushed Willows My laughter will be the last thing you hear
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Well, that's the fun part! XD He's basically just here to cause as much trouble as possible :P

It didn't take long for someone to approach him, the stranger smoothly moving through the willows. Damn, he was big! Quite the challenge to cause trouble here with such a brute as leader. Wait, he was the leader right? Yeah, he had to be, otherwise the real alpha had a problem with this man in the pack.

Trick cocked his head to the left, a soft smirk on his black muzzle, as the silence surrounded them. For a moment, the only thing that could be heard was the rustling of the willows. But, at last, the brute spoke. Trick chuckled, lowering his body in a formal bow. This was the only way he knew to show submission. He was born to be king, and so he would act. A bow was already pretty good for him, but he could understand if the stranger wanted more of him. He let his tail fall even lower, a slight wag to it. Ha, if his brother would see him now, he would think he hadn't changed a thing. Still putting up an act, he would say.

Greetings! He exclaimed, a voice as sweet as honey and as warm as a summer breeze. Trick, my king, is my name. He introduced himself. He looked up slightly, avoiding eye contact at all cost, his emerald eyes scanning the display before him. Traveler, healer, hunter and lover, my king. He lied about the lover part, as he really wasn't capable of such a thing. Or, well, he had yet to discover such feelings.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 10:39 AM