Hushed Willows My laughter will be the last thing you hear
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
I've got some more time if you want to keep going :)

Finally, he could look as his name was spoken. Well, his nickname. He flashed a smile at the brute, lifting up his front part. Even with his agile body, his back got sore sometime from bowing too long. Besides, the next words that were spoken indicated that he was accepted. He snorted at the word cautious. I am always on my toes, my good sir. He returned, this time actually not lying for a change. I promise, I'll treat you as if you were my mother! He exclaimed. He had a strange respect for women, so this was actually a good thing, but he noticed it sounded kind of odd. And I'm very nice to my mother. He tried to fix the weird comment, but gave up.

A sign to follow the stranger -who he still didn't know the name of- was given, and he followed suit. He was only half the size of his leader, and yet he still looked dangerous beside him, if he did say so himself. His ear twitched when he heard the word Marauder. Hah- that was like a pirate thingy huh? Oh-oh, now he had jokes planned. aye 'captain! he shouted, chuckling beside the brute. alstarboard, got no problems with that, 'captain! He exclaimed once again, almost dying of laughter. Something told him this wasn't going to be such a bad time.

Jokes aside now, my king, but I don't remember catching your name. He informed after he was done laughing.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 02:07 PM