Blacktail Deer Plateau i'll see what tomorrow brings
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Overall, Peregrine’s reaction wasn’t nearly as bad as Ragnar had expected it to be for he had not been sure how he, as Crete’s brother, would take it. Rather, Ragnar found that he was intensely relieved that Peregrine did not even bother to try to jump Crete’s defense. “No. I was the first to know of it, before even our leader,” And though Ragnar had tried to talk into Thistle about seeing Pump about it sooner she had refused arguing that she wasn’t sure Crete and her’s coupling would have resulted in pups. It wasn’t right that Peregrine was finding out about this whole thing from Ragnar who was nothing more than a stranger to him, but still, it was better that it was out and in the air.

His relief was further raised when Peregrine dismissed the babes, stating that they had nothing to do with the Plateau or the family, knowing that Thistle would be relieved to hear that. She had gotten herself rather worked up with the consideration that they might want a claim to them. “I suppose you deserve a fair warning that if he comes near my wife or family I will kill him,” Whether that would inspire Peregrine’s ire or not was undetermined but Ragnar thought it was better to get it all out in the open while he was speaking as honestly as he could (of course he lied a teeny bit about Thistle being his mate but in his mind he was doing her a favor).

“There is another thing I wanted to speak to you about, regarding the Ridge,” Ragnar inhaled softly and let it out, wanting to be gone of this place now and return to his wife’s side. “We suffered a landslide that has made half of our territory inexcessable and left quite a few of us injured about a month ago, I know no one has come to share with you but I thought you should know being our closest neighbors that our old leader was never found and that we have a new one in his stead.” Perhaps it would mean nothing but it was worth telling, anyway.

Messages In This Thread
i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 06:32 PM