Hushed Willows In Need of A Hunter?
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
In most circumstances, Warbone was not a rash wolf, nor was he one beyond reason. Particularly now, he exercised a great deal of patience when dealing with the elder— even though his fierceness could not be abated— and he listened to her with his ears twitching tartly. She was wrong when she had accused him of looking for "pretty" wolves, but he felt no need to correct her opinion of him. The red-earth girl was quite pretty, with intelligent amber eyes. It was her deformed leg he clearly had a problem with. She simply looked, with that stunted gait of hers, like she could not physically contribute.

When the spectral-eyed wolf had finished, Warbone moved, his body rolling forward like a dark wave and separating parent from child. Without speaking, he physically decreed that Nova Rose would no longer be allowed to speak for Grace. "I do need proof," he hissed down at the frightened girl, and sniffed her body freely, remaining surprisingly gentle in his unreserved actions. He stepped away, turning his body to face her. "I want a bird from the Marsh and a rabbit from the Ridge. If you can bring me these things, you will have earned yourself a mighty companion in me, and a pack that will always serve you. Choose not to, or fail, do not return here."

Nova Rose spoke again, and his muzzle swiveled towards her as his unibrow creased into a frown. Esaro's words meant nothing to him. What was wrong with that boy? He thought he would ask, looking at Grace. "You come from the Phoenixes. What happened to Esaro, and why would he say such a stupefying thing?"

You can RP out Grace completing her task (for trade thread) and then return here, OR just return here with them already done, I don't mind which :) And of course, you could always RP her failing or deciding not to do it, and not come back... i lubb u doe, pls dun do dat <3
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
In Need of A Hunter? - by Grace - April 18, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: In Need of A Hunter? - by Nova Rose - April 18, 2016, 01:24 PM
RE: In Need of A Hunter? - by Warbone - April 18, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: In Need of A Hunter? - by Grace - April 18, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: In Need of A Hunter? - by Nova Rose - April 18, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: In Need of A Hunter? - by Warbone - April 18, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: In Need of A Hunter? - by Grace - April 18, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: In Need of A Hunter? - by Nova Rose - April 18, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: In Need of A Hunter? - by Warbone - April 18, 2016, 09:22 PM