Hushed Willows My laughter will be the last thing you hear
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A little short, but I hope you don't mind :D

His words were repeated, but he paid it little mind. He was way too busy making plans. Teehee, this was jus too good! him? In a pack? Who would've ever guessed it? Oh, if only his father could see him now. Would he be proud? Mad? Did he even care anymore?! HAHA! Everything was going his way now.

If Trick could've read minds, he would've been chuckling right now. He couldn't read the brute's face from from here, but he knew he was somehow confused. It wasn't the raven's fault really, he just found the word Marauder a trigger for his pirate accent. Perhaps he was insane, but he didn't care. He didn't care what others thought about him, which was really a blessing. He wasn't shy. He was Trick, and everyone would know in the near future!

Warbone, what a specific name for a fighter. Well, he assumed the Massive Copper was a fighter, given his appearance and all. Now Trick was wondering if this was his name given on birth. If so, he was mighty lucky! The name ,Wylie, that he had been given had been kind of a bore. He wished he had been born with such a victorious name. That would be a mighty great idea, good sir! He exclaimed excited. A smirk crawled onto his muzzle. A spy he would be, for both The Keep and the pack's surrounding it. This was the best way to start some trouble, make them suffer while not suspecting him.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 18, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: My laughter will be the last thing you hear - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 09:26 AM