Dawnlark Plains Weak he was, Stronger he is
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
To hear that he was the only one with a place didn't settle too well. There was no way he would abandon everyone just so he could keep his own life. If he couldn't save someone then everything he had learned would be meaningless. He was going to have to turn down that offer. Esaro still preferred to do what he believed was right so if running can't work and fighting doesn't either then his only hope is to prevent a war from ever happening. Sticking all together felt like the best solution so with that in mind Esaro gained the idea of going to Larksong Grotto in order to ask Reek if he could help out if things get bad or if Saena goes out of control.

Before aiming to leave to get things started he gave his opinion to Warbone. "I want the strength to protect everyone. I would never abandoned them but I don't want to die either. Right now I might not stand a chance but if you are still willing to teach me then maybe one day I wouldn't have anything to worry about." He paused for a moment as he looked around at the direction he planned on going. "I should probably go take care of a few things before starting something though." He thought about going to Saena first but then it thought it would be better to get Reek's support first.
Messages In This Thread
Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 14, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 15, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 15, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 16, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 16, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 17, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 17, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 17, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Warbone - April 19, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Weak he was, Stronger he is - by Esaro - April 19, 2016, 12:25 PM