Larksong Grotto Die alone
Epsilon
Hunting threads: 3/5 Caregiver threads: 1/5
218 Posts
Ooc —
She nodded, staring out at the water emotionlessly. "So that's it then? All of this, it was for nothing? What are we supposed to do, Reek?" She turned to him angrily, blue eyes ablaze at his uncaringness. "Your old family is gone, your new one has ditched you, and now you'll ditch us?"

"You'll die and leave the rest of us here to pick up the pieces just like last time. Lunar stared at him, wondering if he even cared about that fact anymore. 

"You're an Alpha, our Alpha. You can't just off yourself and leave us here on our own, what the fuck are we supposed to do? We would just think you had gone missing and wait around for you to return." It was an outraged roar by this time, the small female had never been more mad in her life. 

"You are not the only one bad things have happened to and you're not the only one to lose people you love. I get that you've lost a hell of a lot more than I did but this isn't the answer."

"I was loyal to you, Reek. You. So show me the man I thought was worth it,"she pleaded, voice hoarse by the end of her rant.
Messages In This Thread
Die alone - by Reek - April 19, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Die alone - by Lunar Eclipse - April 19, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Die alone - by Reek - April 19, 2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Die alone - by Lunar Eclipse - April 19, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Die alone - by Reek - April 20, 2016, 08:57 AM
RE: Die alone - by Lunar Eclipse - April 20, 2016, 10:22 AM
RE: Die alone - by Reek - April 21, 2016, 11:38 AM