Phoenix Maplewood The Verdict
Sometimes You Just Have To Believe
734 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Spring listened with a serious expression as Saena spoke.  She was relieved to hear that Saena did not want Reek near her pups, that was good for everyone she believed.  Especially safety purpose wise.  “Good.”  Spring responded.  “He doesn’t deserve to ever meet his pups.”  She commented in pure disdain.  Reek didn’t deserve anyone at this point.  All he did was cause distress, depression, despair, ruckus and anger in his wake.  He was the body or representative of evil and cruelty in Spring’s mind.  Although he didn’t cause much physical pain, he cause emotional pain... maybe even some mental pain to others.  Probably even himself, chipping away at the world and himself piece by piece... almost like a stone to chalk.  It was sad in a way, but Reek deserved to be chipped away slowly and agonizingly, Spring could only hope that that was what was happening to him.  She didn’t feel guilty one bit as she hoped for that outcome.  Reek deserved to die.

“I agree with you one-hundred percent with you and I’m not just saying that as my duties as a subordinate, I’m saying it because I mean it.”  Spring spoke on in a pretty neutral, yet darkening tone.  She wondered how Reek and Saena had even happened though... she supposed Reek had seemed nice at first to her, but she had seen his dark side fairly soon.  Although she was unsure it seemed that it had taken much longer for Saena to see that he was a terrible creature.  So she wondered: why didn’t Saena notice before she and Reek became mates?  Or maybe she had, but just hadn’t thought much of it, until Reek had cheated on her.  It didn’t matter anymore though she finally concluded.  The past was the past anyways... it could not be undone.
Messages In This Thread
The Verdict - by Spring - April 03, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 11, 2016, 10:25 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 11, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 19, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 19, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 24, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 27, 2016, 08:12 AM
RE: The Verdict - by Spring - April 27, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: The Verdict - by Saēna - April 30, 2016, 04:30 PM