Sunbeam Lair I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Minor pp of sending Sorrel off on her way, just so she isn't forgotten in the background~
Also, assuming Lunae drew a crescent, since a full moon would just be a circle, lmao. PM me if you'd meant for it to be a full, though!

Asterr observed as the other seemed to begin drawing in the dirt, her lines shaky, but it was suspected that the point would be gotten across. While she'd worked on that, the chieftess had looked to the small ember, silently dismissing her—a request the younger wolf had then honoured. It was a matter that was meant to be settled between the yearling and the one she'd previously been looking after, something that did not demand any outside parties getting involved. Surely, yes, a time would come in which the tribe would need to meet her, but it was not yet that time. To wait for that they must, as the darkling had yet to even be officially accepted in. Honestly, it was doubtful that she'd be turned away, but even still, such situations needed to go through the correct channels so as to ensure favouritism was never suggested.

When the drawings had been completed and the female welcomed to view them, she'd wasted no time in working to interpret their meanings. The leaf, which had first caught her attention, could imply several things. Medic, botanist, toxicologist... Really, there was no proper way in which she could properly narrow it down, so she'd chosen to go with the only one she felt could be assumed. "An interest in plants, yes? I am sure you would make a fine botanist," she'd voiced, offering a smile before glancing to the other scribble. It appeared to be a crescent, and given the time between when that one was made and the first, she'd assumed it to be related to the girl's name in some way. How, though, she did not know for sure. "Moon?" the dragoness questioned. "Crescent? Are either of those your name?" Truthfully, never would she be able to guess the other wolf's given name.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”